z-López JA, FrancoLeemhuis JA and Bañón-Arias S (2011) Determining freezing injury from changes in chlorophyll fluorescence in potted oleander plants. HortScience. 46(6): 895-.009
University Journal of Science. 23(1): 1-.6
- Gross J (1991) Pigments in vegetables: chlorophylls and carotenoids. Van Nostrand Reinhold. New York.
- Hincha D, Sieg F, Bakaltcheva I, Koth H and Schmitt J (1996) Freeze-thaw damage to thylakoid membranes: specific protection by sugars and proteins. Advances in low-temperature biology (ed. PL Steponkus): 141-183.
- Hokanson SC and Finn CE (2000) Strawberry cultivar use in North America. HortTechnology. 10(1): 94-.601
- Ireland C, Baker N and Long S (1985) The role of carbon dioxide and oxygen in determining chlorophyll fluorescence quenching during leaf development. Planta. 165(4): 477-.584
- Khanizadeh S and Deell J (2001) Chlorophyll fluorescence: a new technique to screen for tolerance of strawberry flowers to spring frost. process essential for inducing full freezing tolerance in strawberry. Scientia Horticulturae. 174: 54-59.
- Ritchie SW, Nguyen HT and Holaday AS (1990) Leaf water content and gas-exchange parameters of two wheat genotypes differing in drought resistance. Crop Science. 30(1): 105-111.
- Sairam R, Deshmukh P and Saxena D (1998) Role of antioxidant systems in wheat genotypes tolerance to water stress. Biologia Plantarum. 41(3): 387-394.
- Steponkus PL (1984) Role of the plasma membrane in freezing injury and cold acclimation. Annual Review of Plant
Physiology. 35(1): 543-.485
- Turner J, Tanino K and Stushnoff C (1993) Evaluation of low temperature hardiness of strawberry plants under field and controlled conditions. Canadian Journal of Plant Science. 73(4): 1123-1125.
- Wagner I (1992) Measurement of frost resistance in Rhododendron-hybrids. V International Rhododendron Conference. 364.
- Walker DA, Sivak MN, Prinsley RT and Cheesbrough JK (1983) Simultaneous measurement of oscillations in oxygen evolution and chlorophyll a fluorescence in leaf pieces. Plant Physiology. 73(3): 542-549.
- Yang C, Horn R and Paulsen H (2003) The light-harvesting chlorophyll a/b complex can be reconstituted in vitro from its completely unfolded apoprotein. Biochemistry. 42(15): 4527-.3354
emission as a reporter on cold tolerance in Arabidopsis thaliana accessions. Plant Signaling and Behavior. 6(2): 301-310.
- NavariIzzo F, Quartacci MF, Pinzino C, Vecchia FD and Sgherri CL (1998)
Thylakoidbound and stromal antioxidative enzymes in wheat treated with excess copper. Physiologia Plantarum. 104(4): 630-638.
- Nunes MES and Smith G (2003) Electrolyte leakage assay capable of quantifying freezing resistance in rose clover. Crop Science. 43(4): 1349-1357.
- Ouellet F and Charron JB (2013) Cold acclimation and freezing tolerance in plants.
- Peguero-Pina JJ, Morales F and Gil-Pelegrín E (2008) Frost damage in Pinus sylvestris stems assessed by chlorophyll fluorescence in cortical bark chlorenchyma. Annals of Forest Science. 65(8): 1.
- Prášil I and Zámečnı́k J (1998) The use of a conductivity measurement method for assessing freezinginjury: I. Influence of leakage time, segment number, size and shape in a sample on evaluation of the degree of injury. Environmental and Experimental Botany. 40(1): 1-10.
- Pritts M, Worden K and Eames-Sheavly M (1989) Rowcover material and time ofapplication and removal affect ripening and yield of strawberries. Journal of the American Society for Horticultural Science. USA.
- Rahbarian P, Afsharmanesh G and Shirzadi M (2010) Effects of drought stress and manure on relative water content and cell membrane stability in dragonhead (Dracocephalum moldavica). Plant Echophysiology. 2(1): 13-.91
- Rajashekar CB and Panda M (2014) Water stress is a component of cold acclimation
 . Queen Elisa
 . Blakemore
 . Yalova
 . Tennessee beauty
 . Karssenberg
 . Chandler